Howdy Texas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Texas

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Howdy Texas Y'all, Pull Up A Chair Sit On The Floor Admission Is Free Pay At The Door!
Latest topics
» At The Movies
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm by Colt

» Cowboy Joe
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 pm by Colt

» Tex  
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 pm by Colt

» Translation troubles
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm by Colt

» Cowboy Without A Horse
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm by Colt

» Future Of Texas
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 am by Belle

» Texas Salesman
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm by Colt

» State Trooper Jokes
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm by Colt

» Funny Texas Pictures
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 pm by Colt

At The Movies
Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm by Colt
At The Movies

The cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo theatre. When the usher came by and noticed this he whispered to the cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but youre only allowed one seat." The cowboy groaned but didnt budge. The usher became more impatient. "Sir, if you dont get up from there, Im going to have to call the manager. The cowboy just …

Comments: 0
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Howdy Texas on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Howdy Texas on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 6 registered users
The newest registered user is GLMcGowen

Our users have posted a total of 56 messages in 52 subjects
Gallery
Texan and The Irishman Empty

Texan and The Irishman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle

Texan and The Irishman Empty
PostSubject: Texan and The Irishman   Texan and The Irishman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 pm

GUINESS

Irishmen · Texans · Guinness · Drinking · PubsA Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back.

The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement. The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The Irishman replies, "Oh ... I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."

tex
No Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Texan and The Irishman
Page 1 of 1